Image Map

Friday 4 April 2014

Laura Bee's Knitting Travel Bag

I was inspired by Pinterest to sew a knitting bag for my ongoing projects... so here it is. I wanted a bag I could take any where with me and hold all my essential such as needles, pattern, notebook, gauge measure, tape measure, scissors, and of course wool!




I bought this fabric at Bromley market just before Christmas, the polka dots was  £6, the pink fabric was £2 per meter and the interfacing was £2.50 per meter



My pattern cutting, I had to piece A4 paper together with  green Ikea washi tape...

 Going through the processes... but at least I'm smiling




I love pressing seams...


There's me... sewing the shoulder strap




Sewing the lining in... almost done





 1, 2, 3, 4... 

 Ta Dah!




It's so puuuuurty :)

It's in use too! a long lost scarf project I'm finishing (my bad habit)

Keep Crafting
Laura B x x







No comments:

Post a Comment