Image Map

Saturday 5 April 2014

Laura Bee's Craft space





Hi guys,
This is my craft space, Joey was the first to use it for her pouches! The Ikea IVAR range is so versatile you can move the shelving around to suit your needs, I love it and now I can sew! 

I store all my books in one place too along with my boxes of stamps, post it notes, tapes and paper for my Filofax.

The Zac Efron drawing you can see was drawn by Joey for my birthday present so many years ago! I love it!




















All my books, I love love love the cluttered look!

These are all the books are swear by
The knitting book
knitting for dummies 
knitting patterns for dummies 
45 quilt blocks FLOWERS
Blankets and throws
Cath Kidston PATCH
sewing 
Cath Kidston SEW
knitwear design workshop
the complete dressmaker
100 flowers to knit and crochet
75 birds, butterflies and beautiful beasties to knit and crochet
K and Company SMASH book

The good thing about all these books they aren't going to break the bank and they teach you soooo much they are all worth the investment!

click on the links below and they'll take you to amazon!


Keep Crafting

Laura B x x


No comments:

Post a Comment