Image Map

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Small Business Showcase: Organise With Katie

Last year at Christmas, I was invited to join UK Planner Addicts. It's a wonderful lot of people based in the UK (mostly) and all share the same love for planners. They're such a nice bunch of ladies. A lot of us love Filofaxes. It's a place where you can share your enthusiasm for sticky notes and washi tape and other such glorious finds! 

I had the pleasure of making acquaintances with Katie Jackson who happens to be a small business owner of a business called 'Organise With Katie'. She designs and sells Filofax inserts for a variety of things, from calenders (monthly, weekly or daily) and travel planning inserts, to  meal planners and custom dividers. 


Katie was nice enough to answer these questions about her business. 


I was 19 when I started (In October - November, 2013) I'm now 20! 

I decided to start it when I found it fun to create inserts for my own Filofax! I found that there weren't many cute options available online, and those that were, were quite expensive! So I wanted to offer a cuter & cheaper alternative!

It hasn't been what I expected! Especially the past couple of months, I've had an overwhelming amount of support! It's been hard work & quite long hours, but I love what I do & can't wait to expand & grow my business!

I've been a Filofaxer for about 2 years - ever since I moved in to my own home really. But I've had a passion for diary-keeping, stationery & notebooks for as long as I can remember!

My favourite Filofax has to be the Original series! I love all the bright & vibrant colours they're available in! I also love the Maldens, Finsburys & Finchleys! I have yet to own a Malden or a Finchley though! But watch this space! My favourite size is definitely the A5! I just seem to struggle with anything smaller! My perfect size would have to be something in between the A5 & Personal though! If only!

Here are a few examples of inserts made by Katie. They're lovely and simple with clean design that make it a pleasure to plan!






These are customer photos sent to Katie of her inserts in use! They are so customisable, you can pick any colours you like!




The inserts I decided to get were the Day on One Page ones and they are so useful in keeping my thoughts on track. All the sections are highly useful. 




And this is my cover page which is also very customisable!




Thank you Katie, I love all of it and I hope that more people will buy this and buy your inserts because they're so lovely. I hope to get an A5 soon and then I'll show you all my wonderful dividers I got too!

   
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment