Image Map

Sunday 23 March 2014

Knitting and Stitching Show

Josie's stuff!

£3 for 3 issues of Mollie Makes when you subscribe, and this free tote bag! We couldn't resist.

'Fat Quarters' Josie's Picks

Josie: I also attended a workshop with Make Do and Mend called 'Drawing in Stitches'. We used scraps of fabric and appliqued them onto a plain piece of fabric to create a picture. They usually use machines to do the stitching which is faster, but we used simple hand stitching for this, so this is as far as I got. I went for a very simple design of a gift, but I am definitely going to use this technique in the future to make embroidery pieces.                      

Laura's goodies...

I couldn't resist the £3 for 3 months so I subscribed to simply knitting magazine :)


My rotary roller and mat so I have no excuse not to start quilting now 


Fat quarters obsession- the top 3 fat quarters were £1.50 each and the other 6 were 6 for £10


This is an amazing bag of goodies which was £5...


 and look at all these fabric scraps... imagine the possibilities!!
                                                                                                         


Joey's Haul! We all went a bit fabric crazy me thinks. It was very hard to resist because there were loads of beautiful fabrics! 






I plan on making pencil cases and maybe little coin purses with these. Keep looking out for them!
                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment