Image Map

Friday 21 March 2014

Blog Launch: Who We Are!

Good day people! This is a fun little post so that you can get to know a little bit about us. We're three friends who all share the love of craft. We've all written a little bit about ourselves and then we've answered some fun interview questions. We pass these questions on to you too! Feel free to comment with who you are and tell us about your business or blog if you have one. It's possible you could be one of our future showcases!

Hi I'm Laura Bee! My name came about because I always always have a bee in my bonnet. Once I get an idea it's all I can picture. I love to do all things crafty. I sew, knit, crochet, scrapbook, cook and I started a Filofax this year. My new hobby this year is up-cycling- I have few projects in store so keep checking back. 
Laura Bee x x 

Hi I'm Josie, red-head Londoner with 2 cats. I started cross stitching around 6 years ago and haven't stopped! I also make jewellery and crochet, and hope to start making my own clothes which may be a struggle as me and my sewing machine don't always get on. I am fairly disorganised and scatty, so my Filofax helps keep me in check! Josie Makes xxx

Hullo! Joey here! I am a self taught crocheter and cross stitcher. I always loved arts and crafts and I always need to be doing something different. Last year I started scrapbooking and love it so much. I'm an avid pen paller and have lots of papercraft projects in the works. I'm also a Filofax planner who is obsessed with stationery! SoJoey x 





No comments:

Post a Comment