Image Map

Monday 19 May 2014

Laura Bee's Bobbly Braided Scarf Pattern

Hello,

I made this pattern a few years ago when I was beginning to knit. I started the scarf back then and I made a few mistakes and didn't have to heart to unravel so I put in a box for another day...well a few years later I found the scarf and actually finished it!

(I haven't blocked it yet, I'm lacking in pins)

 Ohh... Look my Knitting Bag in action!


 TA DAH! 

 It's so purrrrrrrty!

The Bobbly Braided Scarf Pattern


Yarn
Aran wool 400g
Needles
5mm


This pattern is made over 8 rows.
Abbreviations 
CN – cable needle
SL- slip stitches purlwise
MB– make bobble
C6F- slip 3 stitches purlwise on to the cable needle hold in front, knit the next 3 stitches, then knit the 3 stitches off the cable needle
C6B- slip 3 stitches purlwise on to the cable needle hold in back, knit the next 3 stitches, then knit the 3 stitches off the cable needle

CO 71 sts

Row 1: K3, P3, K6, P7, K9, P7, K6, P3, K3 (RS)

Row 2, 4, 6, 8: K6, P6, K7, P6, K7, P6, K6 (WS)

Row 3: K3, P3, C6F, P7, SL next 3 sts to CN and hold in front, K3, K3 from CN, K3, P7, C6B, P3, K3

Row 5: K3, P3, K6, P3, MB, P3, K9, P3, MB, P3, K6, P3, K3


Row 7: K3, P3, C6F, P7, K3, SL next 3 sts on CN hold in back, K3, K3 from CN, P7, C6B, P3, K3
keep repeating till ball runs out!
I will upload finished pictures later

Keep Crafting

Laura Bee x x x











No comments:

Post a Comment